SFS Development is responsible for data processing, and we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the legislation
Person: SFS Development
Address: Alsvej 25, 8240 Risskov
- We ensure fair and transparent data processing
When we ask you to make your personal data available to us, we inform you of what data we process about you and for what purpose. You will receive information about this at the time of collection of your personal data.If we collect data about you from others, such as a supplier, authority or partner, we will inform you within 10 days after we have collected your personal data. We also disclose the purpose of the collection and the legal basis that allows us to obtain your personal data
Processing of personal data
Data is only used if you as a user have specifically agreed to send us data.
You can stop sending data to us through the app at any time.We use data about you to improve our service and ensure quality in our products and services as well as in our contact with you.
The data we use includes : Location data from the Internet, mobile, GPS or camera
Unique numbers on network devices
We do not compare data.
- We collect and disclose your personal data for specific purposes (Disclosed for research project at DMI). We collect your data for certain purposes or other legitimate business purposes. It happens when we need to: Improve our products and services (read more about DMI's project her )
- Data is passed directly to DMI's research (via KU) through Firebase (login from app to this one is anonymous):
Firebase privatlivspolitik(Ejes af Google)
- We may need to use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected.
We also assess whether the use of your data for the new purpose will have negative consequences for your freedom of action.
- We only process relevant personal data
- We only process necessary personal data
- We check and update your personal data
- We delete your personal data when they are no longer needed
- We obtain your consent before processing your personal data
If we want to use your personal data for a purpose other than the original, we will inform you of the new purpose and ask for your consent before we begin the data processing. If we have another legal basis for the new processing, we will inform you of this.
- We do not disclose your personal data without your consent
We do not disclose your personal data to third-country operators.
- We protect your personal data and have internal information security rulesWe have adopted internal information security rules that contain instructions and measures to protect your personal data from being destroyed, lost or altered, from unauthorized disclosure, and from unauthorized access or disclosure to them.
- We have established procedures for granting access rights to those of our employees who process sensitive personal data and data that disclose information about personal interests and habits. We control their actual access through logging and supervision. To avoid data loss, we continually back up our data sets. We also protect the confidentiality and authenticity of your data through encryption. In the event of a security breach that results in a high risk of you being discriminated against, ID theft, financial loss, reputation loss or other significant disadvantage, we will notify you about the security breach as soon as possible.
- Cookies, purpose and relevance If we place cookies, you will be informed of the use and purpose of collecting data via cookies.
- For a list of ad providers at iOS, please open app, open the menu and click Cookies. Reset cookies and reopen app. Then it is possible to see a list and give consent again.
- List of 3. party ad providers at Android:
- You have the right to access your personal data You have the right at any time to have information about what data we process about you, where they originate and what we use it for. You can also find out how long we keep your personal data and who receives data about you to the extent that we pass on data in Denmark and abroad. If you request, we can inform you about the data we deals with you. However, access may be restricted for the privacy of other persons, for trade secrets and intellectual property rights. You may exercise your rights by contacting us. You will find our contact information at the top.
- You have the right to have inaccurate or deleted personal data. If you believe that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. You need to contact us and let us know where the inaccuracies exist and how they can be corrected. In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data. This applies, for example, if you withdraw your consent. If you believe that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, you may request that it be deleted. You may also contact us if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations. When you submit a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we will investigate whether the terms have been met and implement in that case changes or deletions as soon as possible.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You may also object to our disclosure of your data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact information at the top to file an objection. If your objection is justified, we will cease processing your personal data.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us and those we have obtained from you from other players on the basis of your consent. If we process data about you as part of a contract to which you are a party, you may also receive your data. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another service provider. If you wish to use your right to data portability, you will receive your personal data from us in a commonly used format. If you wish to access your data, obtain they are corrected or deleted, or object to our data processing, we will investigate if possible and respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and no later than one month after we have received your inquiry.